Junior Golf Schools are a great way to take your child’s game to the next level.
We offer 1-day, 2-day, 3-day, 4-day, and 5-day Junior Schools with either a Commuter or Luxury Package. Our Commuter Package is great for local golfers who want a great value and live near one of our school instructors. Our Luxury Package is great for juniors who are visiting from out of the area.
What will your child learn from 8 hours of instruction per day, besides the traditions and values of a game that will last a lifetime?
- At The Better Golf Academy, it is required and expected that your child learns, reviews and practices safety, the rules of golf, and proper etiquette whether he or she is in the clubhouse, on the practice facility, or on the golf course.
- The proper protocol is introduced at the beginning of every program and at the start of each lesson.
- The first few hours are spent on the driving range reviewing the six steps of the golf swing.
- Your child will learn and hone the proper grip, setup, takeaway, backswing, downswing, and finish.
- He or she will learn the differences between the irons and the woods and how to set up for them, and when to use them on the golf course.
- Emphasis is placed on the short game: putting, chipping and pitching
- Advance tools to use around the golf course and train him or her to think through the golf course, and manage one’s game.
- Golfers are individuals-and we teach and treat every golfer as such. We feel the better your child knows his or her own game, strengths and weaknesses and style of play, the better he or she will become.
- What makes our Junior Golf School even more unique is that we have certain tests in our Junior Golf School that measure your child’s strengths and weaknesses, both physically and mentally.
- The proper learning process of golf is not just about learning of proper fundamentals, but about discovering one’s style of play. Knowing how the ball will react from certain body movements is a skill that takes years of practice.
- Once your child’s strengths and weaknesses are diagnosed, we prescribe certain drills and practice sessions for him or her to practice on that same day.
At The Better Golf Academy, we realize that golf is not just a game of mechanics and feel, but also a game of self-discovery. Your child is as unique as each player’s golf swing. There are many variables in the golf swing. These variables lay the blueprint for your child’s golf swing. Our goal is to assist your child in building sound fundamentals.
With either package, your child will receive “The Better Golf Academy Presents Better Golf for Kids,” Volume I DVD-which comes included in all packages and supplements your child’s learning experience at the Academy. Your child will have the opportunity to review the proper fundamentals at home, even long after his or her stay with us!