We are the 1st in the industry to bring our golf academies directly to school campuses.
The Better Golf Academy for Kids is dedicated to pioneering junior golf. Our first and primary goal is to provide children with the opportunity to learn the game of golf by removing as many barriers as possible.
ON CAMPUS ACADEMIES
We believe that along with academics, sports and recreation are an integral part of becoming a well-rounded child. The Better Golf Academy provides children the opportunity to explore and experience the exciting world of golf, while retaining an in school environment. This enables the child to take golf lessons without having to travel to a golf course or pay costly green fees or invest in golf equipment.
We are aware that some children would have never been introduced to the game of golf had it not been available at their elementary school. By bridging the gap between school and the golf course, The Better Golf Academy makes it possible for children to discover their athletic ability through golf. We enable children to explore and enjoy playing golf at a young age in the hope that their interest will lead to greater discipline.
HOW IT WORKS
- We work with schools & school districts to offer our programs beginning at the final bell.
- We send a BGA instructor to the school with mats, clubs, balls, tees, etc.
- Classes are taught typically in one-hour increments for a total of 6 to 8 weeks.
- Classes are usually offered each semester catering to different age groups within the school.
- All our instructors go through a rigorous background check nationally & regionally adhering to all school policies & procedures.
HOW DO I GET A BGA PROGRAM AT MY SCHOOL?
Whether you’re a parent, teacher or administrator you can help us get BGA programs in your school. Click on the button at the bottom of this page and fill out our form and someone from BGA will be in contact with you on next steps.